Commercial Funding Inc. is hiring a National Sales Manager in Salt Lake City, UT.
We are seeking a senior level individual to join our team. The National Sales Manager will be responsible for the development and management of the organization’s sales strategy and sales team, supervise direct reports and holds a meaningful level of credit authority.
- Develop, implement, and maintain strategic plan alongside senior management
- Build, manage and coach a nationwide sales team proficient in both factoring and ABL
- Manage the sales recruiting and hiring efforts
- Oversee interaction with third-party referral sources (bankers, attorneys, brokers, etc.)
- Collaborate with our corporate marketing group on the design and content for presentation and marketing materials
- Coordinate efforts with internal disciplines (credit, legal, treasury, etc.) when developing more complex opportunities
- Manage the relationship with our equipment finance affiliate, Commercial Credit Group Inc., to foster consistent transaction flow, delivery of service and the achievement of goals and objectives
- Report metrics
- Excellent knowledge-based sales management and motivation skills
- Understand all facets of accounts receivable factoring and ABL including credit, collections, documentation, and the components of pricing
- Demonstrable experience developing and managing a national sales staff
- Superior presentation and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, or marketing
- 10 years’ experience in factoring or ABL with a preference in a non-bank environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, CRM, and factoring and ABL systems, preferably Cadence
For immediate consideration, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.