Commercial Funding Inc. is hiring a Paralegal in Salt Lake City, UT.
The position will offer opportunities to learn and grow within the company. We process high volumes of transactions and remittances, scanning, invoicing, and reconciling items from a variety of sources.
- Draft, prepare and review various legal documents
- Prepare and file UCC forms
- Calendar and track lien expiration dates
- Support and collaborate with other team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills required
- A positive and entrepreneurial attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
- Detail-oriented with ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
CFI is a subsidiary of Commercial Credit, Inc., one of the largest privately held commercial finance companies in North America, specializing in equipment finance for the construction, fleet transportation, manufacturing, and waste industries. Our commitment to relationships and customer service has produced excellent financial performance through all cycles since our founding in 2004. We hold our originations on our balance sheet, which is funded through a combination of committed revolving bank credit facilities, asset-backed securities, unsecured debt, and equity.
CFI offers an entrepreneurial small company approach to doing business emphasizing customer service and relationships with financial capabilities of a large institution. For more information, please visit us at www.commercialfund.com.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.