CFI has a Collections Specialist position available in Salt Lake City, UT. The position will offer opportunities to learn and grow within the company.
The Collections Specialist will be responsible for following up on unpaid invoices, communicating through phone and email contact. The Collection Specialist will self-manage a daily queue of invoices to reach out and inquire about payment status on.
- Review payment trends to assess which invoices to follow up on
- Analyze delinquent accounts to catch and identify potential issues
- Resolve customer issues that inhibit payments
- Make suggestions to supervisors of what to do on more challenging accounts
- Communicate professionally by phone and email with customers
- Document communication with customers in an easy-to-read manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills required
- A positive and entrepreneurial attitude
- Ability to problem solve and find solutions to customer issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
CFI is a subsidiary of Commercial Credit, Inc., one of the largest privately held commercial finance companies in North America, specializing in equipment finance for the construction, fleet transportation, manufacturing, and waste industries. Our commitment to relationships and customer service has produced excellent financial performance through all cycles since our founding in 2004. We hold our originations on our balance sheet, which is funded through a combination of committed revolving bank credit facilities, asset-backed securities, unsecured debt, and equity.
For immediate consideration, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.