Commercial Funding Inc. is hiring a Collateral Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT.
Responsible for assisting the Account Manager team and providing superior customer service to clients. Assist in other areas of operations and portfolio management including new client on-boarding.
Reporting Relationship: Assistant Portfolio Manager
- Receiving and processing invoices and other documents
- Minimize risk by verifying the documents
- Cross functional interactions with customers and vendors
- Daily scanning and billing for our clients
- Keep the client moving from start to finish, satisfying their clients’ needs for constant cash flow
- 1-2 years customer service or A/P and A/R experience is preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
- Financial analytical skills
- Works well independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Self-driven desire to continually advance knowledge, skills, and abilities
- 1-2 years of experience in a professional office environment with operational experience
- Related college degree
For immediate consideration, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.