Commercial Funding Inc (CFI) is a national accounts receivable finance, factoring and asset-based lending company located in Salt Lake City, UT.
CFI has a Collateral Analyst position available in Salt Lake City, UT. The position will offer opportunities to learn and grow within the company.
The Collateral Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Account Manager team and providing superior customer service to clients. Assist in other areas of operations and portfolio management including new client on-boarding.
The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- Receiving and processing invoices and other documents
- Minimize risk by verifying the documents
- Cross functional interactions with customers and vendors
- Daily scanning and billing for our clients
- Keep the client moving from start to finish, satisfying their clients’ needs for constant cash flow
The Collateral Analyst’s knowledge, skills and abilities should include the following:
- 1-2 years customer service or A/P and A/R experience is preferred, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
- Financial analytical skills
- Works well independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- College degree preferred
The ideal candidate will process a self-driven desire to continually advance their knowledge, skills and abilities through independent research, attending industry-sponsored educational seminars and involvement with professional organizations.
CFI is a subsidiary of Commercial Credit, Inc., one of the largest privately help commercial finance companies in North America, specializing in equipment finance for constructions, fleet transportation, manufacturing, and waste industries. Our commitment to relationships and customer service has produced excellent financial performance through all cycles since our founding in 2004. We hold our originations on our balance sheet, which is funded through a combination of committed revolving bank credit facilities, asset-backed securities, unsecured debt, and equity.
CFI offered an entrepreneurial small company approach to doing business emphasizing customer service and relationships with financial capabilities of a large institution. For more information, please visit us at www.commercialfund.com
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com