Commercial Funding Inc. has a Cash Application position available in Salt Lake City, UT.
We process high volumes of transactions and remittances, scanning, invoicing, and reconciling items from a variety of sources. As part of our team, you will be posting incoming payments, reconciling the corresponding account receivables, and providing analysis of client trends and receivable performance.
- Process payments remittances and reconcile account receivables
- Analyze payment trends and receivable history
- Complete reports to accurately track payments received and posted on a daily basis
- Perform periodic audits of the general ledger and company financial documents
- Address payment issues like double payments or other discrepancies
- Engage in follow up on aging accounts receivable as necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills required
- A positive and entrepreneurial attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask
- Strong organizational skills
CFI is a subsidiary of Commercial Credit, Inc., one of the largest privately held commercial finance companies in North America, specializing in equipment finance for the construction, fleet transportation, manufacturing, and waste industries. Our commitment to relationships and customer service has produced excellent financial performance through all cycles since our founding in 2004. We hold our originations on our balance sheet, which is funded through a combination of committed revolving bank credit facilities, asset-backed securities, unsecured debt, and equity.
For immediate consideration, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.