Commercial Funding Inc. is hiring a Business Development Officer (BDO) in Salt Lake City, UT.
Commercial Funding Inc (CFI) has openings nationwide for BDO positions. The position will offer opportunities to provide and array of AR lending facilities to prospective clients and for the BDO to learn and grow within our company.
- Responsibility for generating a meaningful volume of new factoring and asset based lending clients
- Developing outside referral sources in order to increase the number of factoring and asset based lending opportunities
- Evaluating secured lending solutions for re-capitalization, growth opportunities, and turnaround situations
- Serving as primary contact with prospective customers to understand their business and gather appropriate financial and AR related information
- Analyzing prospective clients needs and working within CFI’s credit box to propose and close appropriate factoring and lending facilities
- Referring equipment finance opportunities to our sister company Commercial Credit Group Inc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in selling factoring and/or asset based lending to customers
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to develop and maintain a contact database
CFI is a national accounts receivable finance, factoring and asset-based lending company located in Salt Lake City, UT. We are a subsidiary of Commercial Credit, Inc., one of the largest privately held commercial finance companies in North America, specializing in equipment finance for the construction, fleet transportation, manufacturing, and waste industries. Our commitment to relationships and customer service has produced excellent financial performance through all cycles since our founding in 2004. We hold our originations on our balance sheet, which is funded through a combination of committed revolving bank credit facilities, asset-backed securities, unsecured debt, and equity.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.