Commercial Funding Inc. is hiring an ABL Account Manager in Salt Lake City, UT.
We are seeking a highly skilled individual to join our team. The ABL Account Manager will be responsible for the oversight of a portfolio of asset-based loans and will support our underwriters with the underwriting and on-boarding of asset based loans.
- Calculate clients’ availability within approved borrowing base loan structures
- Approve and process advance requests in accordance with collateral availability
- Review aging reports, financial statements, and trend analysis to identify signs of collateral or financial deterioration
- Coordinate monthly portfolio reviews to discuss client performance
- Engage 3rd party collateral exam firms to perform collateral testing
- Maintain an excellent rapport with the customers as the day to day relationship manager
- Work with underwriting to complete the due diligence and onboarding of new clients
- Understanding of all facets of accounts receivable financing and ABL lending including credit, collections, documentation, and workout
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Experience in maintaining a positive working relationship with clients while managing the credit risk to the organization
- A strong ability to spread and understand financial statements
- A self-starter that will get tasks done timely and look for additional ways to mitigate risk and streamline processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, economics, or accounting
- 5+ years’ experience of ABL or C&I lending with a preference of a non-bank factoring and ABL lending environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, CRM, and ABL systems, preferably Cadence
For immediate consideration, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.